|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2018 (210 days ago)|
- A well presented, third floor, contemporary style apartment
- Set in the highly sought after Latitude Building
- Stylish open-plan kitchen/reception room with space for a dining table
- Double bedroom
- Modern bathroom with a white bathroom suite
- Opposite the green open spaces of Clapham Common
- Near Clapham South underground station
- Parking Space available on separate negotiation
A well presented, third floor, contemporary style apartment in the highly sought after Latitude Building. The apartment comprises of a stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances/reception room with space for a dining table, a double bedroom and a modern bathroom with a white bathroom suite. The Latitude is in an excellent location opposite the green open spaces of Clapham Common and Clapham South Underground station, providing direct links to the City and the West End. Marks & Spencer Simply Food, Sainsburys Local and Tescos supermarkets are literally on the doorstep, as are the increasing number of vibrant cafes, bars restaurants and shops local to the area. Parking space available on separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70737017.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLA100203_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.