|Added on Rightmove:||27 March 2019 (142 days ago)|
- Spacious flat - duplex layout
- ideal for commuters
- Two large double bedrooms
- Includes white goods
- Double glazing throughout
- Gas Central Heating (Combi boiler)
- Excellent transport links
- Many local amenities
- Must be viewed to appreciate the size!
- Council Tax: Salford Band A
** NO APPLICATION FEES **
Millbrooke are delighted to offer for let this well presented, fully redecorated two double bedroom flat. The property is ideally located on Mosley Common Road and is split over two floors. The property is offered on a part-furnished basis (Fridge/freezer, Washer, Dryer and dining set) and benefits from gas central heating (combi boiler), double glazing throughout and is fully alarmed. Comprising an entrance vestibule and lounge with electric fire on the ground floor. To the first floor is a large kitchen/diner, two spacious double bedrooms, a four piece bathroom and a utility room. Excellent transport links via the M60 and the A580 and local bus links. Many local amenities including shops, schools, restaurants and family pubs. Early internal viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 4.98m (16'4") x 4.19m (13'9")
Kitchen/Diner 4.37m (14'4") x 2.92m (9'7")
Master Bedroom 3.99m (13'1") x 3.94m (12'11")
Second Bedroom 4.04m (13'3") x 4.01m (13'2")
Bathroom 3.61m (11'10") x 2.18m (7'2")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70739341.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference MIL1000359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.