|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 April 2019 (38 days ago)|
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 2 additional cloakrooms
- Private enclosed garden
- Large kitchen with separate utility room
- Off-street parking
- Summertown & Jericho shops and restaurants close by
- Good access to the train station and Oxford City centre
- Video available https://vimeo.com/330457155
** HALF PRICE APPLICATION FEE ** A substantial 4 bedroom three storey unfurnished house. Situated in the Waterways development, the property has off-street parking and a private enclosed garden. Port Meadow can be accessed by a lovely walk along the canal, and a range of shops and restaurants in Summertown are very close by. Situated less than 2 miles to the city centre and Oxford railway station. Within close proximity to the North Oxford schools. VIDEO available https://vimeo.com/330457155
Contact Finders Keepers for full details quoting ref R226390
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70754332.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P115105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, North Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.