|Added on Rightmove:||27 December 2017 (207 days ago)|
- A Spacious Duplex Apartment In Sought After Location.
- The Duplex Is Above An Estate Agents.
- Two Double Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom.
- Superb Fitted Kitchen Dining Area.
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating.
- Spacious First Floor Lounge.
- Unsuitable For Children.
- Small Private Garden With Off Road Parking.
- Good Access To City Centre, South Coventry, Solihull & Birmingham.
- Excellent Amenities Close by.
A Spacious Duplex Apartment In Sought After Location.
The Duplex Is Above An Estate Agents.
Two Double Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom.
Superb Fitted Kitchen Dining Area.
Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating.
Spacious First Floor Lounge.
Small Private Garden With Off Road Parking.
Good Access To City Centre, South Coventry, Solihull & Birmingham.
Excellent Amenities Close by.
APPLICATION FEES: Your application is subject to a NON-REFUNDABLE fee of £200.00 for Per Person
Property ref: 121_2761_4246535
17' 8" x 13' 3" (5.39m x 4.03m)
STAIRWAY TO FIRST FLOOR
14' 1" x 14' (4.29m x 4.26m)
14' x 10' 8" (4.27m x 3.26m)
10' 10" x 9' 2" (3.31m x 2.79m)
WITH SUITE HAVING OVERHEAD SHOWER
SMALL ENCLOSED GARDEN WITH OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70758062.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4246535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.