|Added on Rightmove:||30 December 2017 (291 days ago)|
- Six double bedrooms!
- Most bills included!
- Two bathrooms
- Fantastic location - within minutes walk from Gunwharf!
- Large and newly fitted modern kitchen
- Washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge-freezer included
- Private rear garden
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Perfect for sharers/Students
- Available September 2018
This fantastic three storey property is located in a quiet residential area off of Queen Street. The location benefits from a variety of amenities and is within easy walking access of the Business School (Portsmouth University), Gunwharf Quays and the City Centre.
On the first floor there is a large lounge furnished with large leather sofas. Further to the rear is a newly fitted kitchen which has a number of storage units, two modern fridge-freezer and an oven supplied. From the kitchen there is access into the private enclosed patio garden which currently has a well built storage shed in. At the very back of the ground floor is a convenient shower room which hosts a shower cubicle, toilet and sink.
On the first floor there are two large double bedrooms and a good sized tiled bathroom with wash basin, toilet and bath with an electric shower.
On the second floor there are four more double bedrooms all of which are equal in size.
The enitre property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. This property is offered fully furnished, including a wall mounted flat screen TV in the lounge.
This property is available from early September 2018 and is priced to let quickly, so call Morris Dibben now to book your internal viewing!
Rent INCLUDES:- Both water rates, High speed internet and TV License. Gas and electric is payable on a top-up key.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000217799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.