|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 May 2018 (54 days ago)|
- NO SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED
- Modern kitchen
- Fresh bathroom
- Additional toilet
- Fully furnished
- Available September 2017
- Gas central heating and double glazed
- Large lounge
- Would suit student or sharers
- Call Morris Dibben now to view!
This ideally located 5 double bedroom house is exceptionally spacious throughout. It has the advantage of being in a quiet cul-de-sac and near to local shops including Asda . The kitchen overlooks the lounge, which in turn looks out onto the garden via double sliding patio doors. It has a particularly nice room layout.
A short walk to the University.
The house is double glazed with an insulated loft to help keep you warm.
Bathroom: Bath, shower and toilet with an additional toilet downstairs
All bedrooms: Double beds, matching chest of drawers, wardrobe and desk. Smart gas sprung desk chair.
White goods included in house: Microwave, oven, gas hob, tumble dryer, fridge, freezer, washing machine.
Outside: Lawned garden with space to relax.
Also provided: High speed internet, instant hot water, Energy Performance Certificate, Electrical Safety Certificate, Gas Safe Certificate, mains fire alarms with battery backup
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000323683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.