|Added on Rightmove:||21 May 2018 (88 days ago)|
- FOUR double bedrooms
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Furnished to a high standard
- Ideal location, within 5 minutes walk of free uni bus
- Separate lounge
- Gas central heating and double glazed throughout
- Fantastic value for money
- Available from August 2018 to students or professionals
- Call now to book your viewing!
Located within a five minute walk of the FREE university bus stop in one direction, and all the shops and bars on Fawcett Road/ Albert Road in the other - this student house is ideally located!
The property comprises of four DOUBLE bedrooms, all furnished with double beds and an array of other furniture. Three of these are located upstairs, and the other on the ground floor with the separate lounge, modern kitchen and the bathroom.
The kitchen is large, finished to a modern standard and has a number of appliances, including washing machine and TWO fridge-freezers!
This house is unlike other student houses for a few reasons; all rooms are double size, the current tenants have looked after it very well and the location is ideal!
Call Morris Dibben now to book your viewing and finalise your accomodation for next year!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70774097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000229543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.