|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 January 2018 (267 days ago)|
- Two bedroom
- Two bathroom
- Ground floor and basement
- Riverside locarion
- Secure bike storage
- Private residents' courtyard
- 9 minutes to Richmond station
- 30 minutes to Victoria station
- 12 month contract
This spacious two bedroom apartment is exceptionally well-presented, boasting a modern décor and premium fixtures and fittings.
The property comprises two double bedrooms with en-suite to master, separate family-size bathroom, and open-plan kitchen/living area. Residents will further enjoy a private residents' courtyard and secure bike storage.
The property is situated moments from the River Thames, high-end amenities of Richmond town centre and green, open space of Richmond Park. Richmond station (District line, London Overground, National Rail) is just 9 minutes away, with London Victoria station accessible in just 30 minutes.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70778510.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regent Letting and Property Management, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.