|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 January 2018 (266 days ago)|
- Impressive contemporary one double bedroom apartment
- Recently renovated throughout
- High ceilings, large reception with large bay windows
- Well appointed large separate kitchen area
- Great location only minutes to Shepherds Bush & Westfield
Please quote reference 33076 when enquiring about this property
An impressive contemporary one double bedroom apartment located on the raised ground floor of this attractive four storey Victorian townhouse. Recently renovated throughout and set on the pretty tree lined west London avenue that is Loftus Road, this property has high ceilings and large windows at the front and rear giving the place a warm feeling of space & light. The property comprises a large double bedroom, well-appointed fitted kitchen, large reception with a beautiful sashed bay window and good size bathroom.
This flat is available early February and makes for a perfect rental property in the heart of Shepherds Bush. This is a wonderful apartment.
Loftus Road is a residential tree lined road in close proximity to the cornucopia of amenities offered by Shepherds Bush. Convenient access to the Circle, Central and Hammersmith & City tube lines, many buses and of course the Westfield Shopping Complex. There are also many restaurants, theatres and concert venues.
EPC RATING: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0033076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.