|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2018 (223 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen & Fitted Bathroom
- One Double Bedroom & One Single Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden - **Available Immediately**
Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment situated just off Highfield Road within a short distance of local amenities and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises of Ent Hallway, Spacious Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Double Bedroom, Single Bedroom & Fitted Bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed garden area with paving and lawned area with a detached garage to the rear. The property benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing and is available immediately!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70784705.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 130364R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Blackpool (South Shore).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.