|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2018 (265 days ago)|
- Purpose built house
- One mile from town centre/beach
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Parking for 2 medium sized cars
- Gas heating and double glazing
Situated in an enviable position just 1 mile North of the town centre is this purpose built town or coach house. With the entrance at ground level the property is spread over the first floor and comprises a south facing, spacious open plan lounge. The nearby kitchen is modern and functional and includes plenty of spaces for appliances - a fridge-freezer is fitted along with a gas hob and electric oven. Their is a cupboard housing the boiler and space for washing machine. The good sized and modern bathroom features shower attachment over the bath. Both bedrooms are double sized, the master includes a useful en-suite shower room. With allocated parking for 2 cars, gas central heating and double glazing. Pets & children considered. P737. EPC Band D-66
Rent £695.00, Deposit £795.00, Reference Fees £225 couple, £180 single, £25 Guarantor. £200 holding deposit. Fees & holding deposit are non-refundable if you fail the referencing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70790858.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Devon Rose, Dawlish.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.