|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 January 2018 (239 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- MASSES OF SPACE
- GOOD CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- GARAGE TO REAR
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- AVAILABLE NOW
- CURRENTLY BEING REDECORATED
This spacious three bedroom family home is situated on a sought after road in Northfleet, just a few minutes drive from Gravesend Railway Station and Ebbsfleet International station which offers high speed rail journeys to London St Pancras, Stratford International, Paris and more.
The property offers open plan living to the ground floor with a large sitting room that has double doors leading on to a second reception room and a separate dining area. The galley style kitchen comes with masses of storage and work space. There is a downstairs cloakroom with wc and sink.
The first floor has two exceptionally large double bedrooms one of which has fitted wardrobes and dresser. In addition there is a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
Plans for the "Paramount Theme Park" are continuing to develop and this could be on your doorstep, as well as the ever-popular Bluewater shopping centre, making this a desirable place to live.
CURRENTLY BEING REDECORATED
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70790987.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000454905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Gravesend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.