|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2018 (266 days ago)|
- Ready Now
- Fully Furnished
- Top Floor Flat
- Council Tax & Wifi Included
- Electric Storage Heaters
- Short Stroll To Avenham Park
- On Street, Permit Parking
- Great City Centre Location
- Viewings Highly Recommended
- Call Today To Arrange Viewing
Bridgfords are pleased to present this affordable accomodation situated in the heart of the City Centre, Top floor Apartment Situated Close to Winckley Square.
On internal inspection , communal hallway , one double bedroom furnished with double bed and black high gloss wardrobe. Separate modern bathroom suite in white with corner shower cubicle, living room with sofas and fitted kitchen to inc integral oven and hob.
WiFi, and Council tax included in the monthly rent.
Internal Viewing is a Must!!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000410567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.