|Added on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (228 days ago)|
- Immaculate Two Bed Semi Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Reception Room With Electric Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen &Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms With Fitted Furniture
- *** Available Immediately ***
Not To Be Missed !! This immaculate two bed bungalow is situated in a nice quiet residential area close to local shops and amenities. Accommodation comprises of spacious reception room, modern fitted kitchen wit white goods, three piece bathroom suite with shower over bath & two good size bedrooms both with fitted furniture. Externally the property has front & rear gardens, driveway and detached garage. The property is available now !
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70806797.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 155635R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Thornton Cleveleys.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.