|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (319 days ago)|
- A beautiful end of terrace cottage
- Front aspect large enclosed garden
- Light a spacious living room
- Two good size double bedrooms
- Underfloor heating
- Oil fired Rayburn
- Allocated parking space and detached garage for storage
A beautifully presented two bedroom end of terrace cottage located in a rural setting of Trewithen Moor just outside Stithians. The property offers a large OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM with WOOD BURNER and space for dining. Under stairs storage, including hidden wine rack. Country style kitchen with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES including: electric oven and hob, washing machine, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, microwave and OIL FIRED RAYBURN. Ground floor family style bathroom with wall mounted shower over a large bath. Ground floor offering electric under floor heating. First floor comprising of two good size double bedrooms. The property has the added benefit of an UPVC entrance porch, double glazing, a DETACHED GARAGE with PARKING SPACE and an enclosed private garden with overlooking country views.
The property is offered on a unfurnished basis for a long term let from the beginning of March. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. Unable to accept housing benefit.
Property ref: 121_2555_3757622
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70823069.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3757622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.