|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2018 (269 days ago)|
- EPC EER C
- Newly Built Apartment
- Available Immediately - Unfurnished
- Highly Convenient Location
- 5 Minutes Walk to East Croydon Train Station
- Concierge Service
- 11th Floor
- Stylish Open Plan Living
- Private Balcony off Living Room
- Parking Available at an Additional Cost
** Available Immediately ** A stylish newly built apartment situated on the 11th floor of this prestigious central Croydon apartment block, conveniently located only five minutes walk away from both West & East Croydon train stations and a plethora of local shops and supermarkets.
Boasting an elevated position within the building, this property enjoys bright & spacious accommodation, is offered to the market as unfurnished, and benefits from a high specification throughout, a private balcony, ample storage space and a particularly large open plan lounge/ kitchen.
The accommodation comprises two double bedrooms each with built in wardrobes, a stylish three piece shower room, and a 19' x 17' open plan lounge/ kitchen with door leading onto the private balcony.
In our opinion this property would make a wonderful home, and feel that an early appointment to view will prove essential to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70823237.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8455375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.