|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (288 days ago)|
- TWO WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE WITH SHOWER TO MASTER BEDROOM
- LARGE LOUNGE WITH SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- STYLISH KITCHEN AND FITTED BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- SITUATED CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND JAMES COOK HOSPITAL
- CLOSE TO ALL TRANSPORT AND MOTORWAY LINKS
Leef are delighted to present this stunning two bedroom ground floor apartment which consists of a entrance hall, double bedroom with ensuite shower room, single bedroom, family bathroom, lounge and separate dining area which leads onto the kitchen.
The apartment has a modern interior which is neutrally decorated throughout and a private parking space with the apartment.
The property is close to all local amenities, motorway links and transport routes as well as being walking distance to James Cook Hospital
A must see property ...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LPM70AHOSKINS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leef Property Management Ltd, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.