|Added on Rightmove:||05 January 2018 (256 days ago)|
- A spacious three bedroom terrace house
- Close to Truro City Centre and Truro train station
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Three good size bedrooms
- Available now
This spacious and well situated THREE BEDROOM terraced house is close to Truro City Centre, a FIVE MINUTE WALK TO TRURO TRAIN STATION,with local schools and all local amenities near by.
This property offers an entrance porch, a large dual aspect open plan living room, a galley style kitchen and a ground floor family shower room. Open plan stairs lead from the lounge to the first floor, where there are two double bedrooms, the master with built in wardrobes and a small single bedroom.
To the rear is a large tiered enclosed garden and garden shed with power connection. This property has the added benefit of GAS CENTRAL HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZING.
Offered on an unfurnished basis for a long term let.
Unable to accept housing benefit
The city of Truro is the retail and commercial centre of Cornwall, with the famous Cathedral lying at its heart. The city offers a unique mix of independent shops and multiples as well as an excellent collection of art galleries, bars, restaurants, night clubs, cinema, The Hall for Cornwall and the Royal Cornwall Museum. The city is steeped in history and features many wonderful Georgian terraced streets which are rivalled only in the west by Bath. There are also a number of fine municipal gardens including Boscawen Park and Victoria Gardens, which have in the past won many awards in the Britain In Bloom competition. The city also lies at the centre of the Cornish transport network and has a mainline station to London Paddington.
Property ref: 121_2555_4554025
Ground Floor Family Bathroom
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70843577.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4554025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.