|Added on Rightmove:||05 January 2018 (286 days ago)|
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom has ensuite
- Offered furnished
- Ideal for student sharers
- Available end of August
- A few mintes walk to Island gardens dlr station
- Set over 2 floors
- Call Reiss-Samuels today to arrange a viewing
We are delighted to offer for rent a spacious modernised 4 bedroom maisonette a short walk from Island Gardens DLR and the Greenwich foot tunnel. The apartment encompasses both the first and second floor and is circa 876 sq ft offering four spacious bedrooms (all which will fit a double bed), large lounge and open plan kitchen with gas cooker. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom including a wet room. The apartment is in excellent condition with double glazed windows throughout, GCH and neatly decorated. Ample storage, shed and car parking space
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference seyss. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reiss-Samuels, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.