|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2018 (226 days ago)|
- ***ALL BILLS INCLUDED***
- Fantastic new build
- Student Development for 2018-2019 Academic Year
- Excellent commuting access
- Close to Town Centre
- Range of En-Suites, Double and Single Rooms
- Shared communal kitchens with all mod cons
- Shared communal lounges with ample seating & TV's
- Fully Furnished
**ALL BILLS INCLUDED** **STUDENT PROPERTY 2018-2019 Academic year**
Located off the Radford Road, this brand new purpose build student accomodation block includes ALL BILLS (including high speed Wi-Fi) and has excellent commuting links to the University and the local bars, restaurants and shops on the Parade.
There are 3 flats available on the ground floor available at £1,725 pcm. These flats include two en suite bedrooms and two double bedrooms, with a bathroom located on the same floor, a communal kitchen that comes with oven, washing machine, fridge freezers and hobs. There is also a communal living area accompanied by sofas, tables and chairs and flat screen TV.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000478705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Accord Lets, Leamington Spa (Corner Of Euston Place).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.