|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (162 days ago)|
- Available Now!
- *£50 TENANT FEE DISCOUNT*
- Walking Distance to Well Regarded Local Schools
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Council Tax Band A
- Pets Considered on a Case by Case Basis
- Sorry, no DSS
Adams Residential Lettings are delighted to offer for rent this newly decorated two bedroom ground floor maisonette in Warden Hill. This well-proportioned property boasts gas central heating, double glazing and offers good value for money in a popular residential location. Only a short walk to the sought after local schools, shops and other amenities this property comes highly recommended.
LIVING ROOM 13' 11" x 10' 05" (max) 4.24m x 3.18m (max)
KITCHEN 11' 05" x 6' 03" (max) 3.48m x 1.91m (max)
BEDROOM ONE 11' 05" x 10' 05" 3.48m x 3.18m
BEDROOM TWO 9' 04" x 8' 10" 2.84m x 2.69m
WET ROOM 7' 06" x 5' 10" 2.29m x 1.78m
FEES All applications are subject to an administration fee of £199 plus VAT for one adult (and then £50 plus VAT for each subsequent adult thereafter including guarantors.) Your final balance will consist of your first months rent in advance and a £850 security deposit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70848431.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102584007219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams Estate Agents & Residential Lettings, Cheltenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.