|Added on Rightmove:||05 January 2018 (222 days ago)|
- Brand new to the lettings market!
- Brand new development
- Modern open plan lounge / kitchen
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Shower & Bath
- First floor apartment
- Bike storage
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Available from mid January 2018
Morris Dibben are delighted to offer this fantastic, newly converted, one bedroom apartment situated on Highland road, just minutes from Albert road and the popular amenities within.
Situated on the first floor of this new development, benefits include: Modern fitted kitchen with gas hob and oven; Open plan kitchen / living room with laminate flooring; Double bedroom with brand new tiled bathroom with bath and shower + Gas central heating & Double glazing. There is also secure bike storage on the ground floor.
Properties to this standard are rarely seen on the lettings marketing and won't be around for long!
Call Morris Dibben now to arrange your viewing
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000476872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.