|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 March 2018 (198 days ago)|
- Available Now!
- Near Oxford Street & Tottenham Ct Rd tube
- Large Manhattan studio apartment
- Building designed by award winning architects
- Comfort cooling
- Surrounded by central london nightlife
- Close to West End theatres and shopping
- Minimum 6 month tenancy
An impressive studio apartment within a small development on Newman Street, located 0.4 miles from Oxford Circus Underground Station (Bakerloo, Victoria, Central Lines), 0.3 miles from Tottenham Court Road (Central and Northern Lines) and Goodge Street Underground stations (Northern Line). The property is finished to a very high standard throughout and comprises a large reception room/modern fitted kitchen, bedroom with built in wardrobes with an extendable divider separating the bedroom from the reception room and bathroom with shower. West One is an exclusive development providing luxurious living in the heart of London's West End.
Please give our Westminster team a call on 0207 222 2005.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Westminster- lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.