|Added on Rightmove:||06 June 2018 (166 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- *FIRST MONTH HALF PRICE RENT*
- 2 BEDROOM MODERN PROPERTY
- GREAT ACCESS TO COUNTRYSIDE
- CLOSE TO A19
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONAL COUPLE
- RECENTLY REDECORATED
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- AVAILABLE NOW
*FIRST MONTH HALF PRICE RENT*
!VIEWING ESSENTIAL! AVAILABLE NOW!REDUCED ADMIN FEES! Modern 2 bedroom house in Wingate, County Durham. Modern fitted kitchen/diner, downstairs wc, large lounge with patio doors to the rear garden, 2 bedrooms to the first floor and family bathroom with shower. The property benefits from being recently re-decorated throughout. Great access to countryside, close to shops and perfect to commute on the A19 to Sunderland, Teesside and Peterlee. Garden and parking to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102696000050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rise Sales & Lettings, Durham City.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.