|Added on Rightmove:||07 January 2018 (288 days ago)|
- Great location
- Two bedroom apartment
- Private garden
- Offered unfurnished
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Close to rail and transport links
- Available on long term basis
- Viewing recommended
- ***NO ADMIN FEE FOR JANUARY MOVERS***
- Call now to secure a viewing today!
Morris Dibben are pleased to present this two bedroom first floor apartment in Copnor. The apartment is situated on the first floor and offers a large private rear garden which is unusual and sought after for this type of property.
The property comprises of private entrance leading into the hall way. The fitted kitchen offers plenty of storage space plus cooker, with space for fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. There is a good size lounge, and a well proportioned double bedroom. The second bedroom is a good size single and is perfect as a guest bedroom / child bedroom or office. The bathroom suite offers shower over bath, WC and basin.
This apartment is available at the end of January 2018.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FRDP_AYLEN085_2837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.