|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (314 days ago)|
- Heart of St Annes
- Two double bedrooms
- Can come furnished or unfurnished
- Close access to Train Station
- Spacious two bed flat
- Stones throw away from all the shops
- Off road parking
- Seconds away from all major bus routes
- Lots of room for a couple or professional
- Call now to arrange viewings!
In the heart of St. Annes Entwistle Green gives you a lovely two bedroom property suitable for a small family, a couple, or anyone looking for their first flat away from home.
With a well kept communal area you enter the property and are welcomed into the hallway. With a spacious partly furnished living room you will not struggle for space has enoough room to keep a table and chairs as well as your sofa and television.
Both bedrooms are lovely and spacious so if comfort is what you want you have enough space to fit a double bedroom in both.
And last but not least your bathroom and kitchen are welcoming, spacious and well kept. The kitchen comes furnished with white goods already in the property as well as a nice laminate and oven meaning nothing will need to be bought on move in.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000475850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Lettings, St. Anne's.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.