|Added on Rightmove:||08 January 2018 (194 days ago)|
- Strictly Designed for the Over 55's Only
- Available Now
- On Site Retirement Living Advisor
- Customer Service Centre Open 7 days Per Week
- Close to Barnsley Town Centre
- NO PETS
- Housing Benefits Considered
Accommodation briefly copmprises -
Access to the first floor via lift or stairs
Entrance Hall - Neutrally decorated with large stoarage cupboard and doors leading to all rooms
Lounge - A spacious room with neutral patterened wallpaper and window with blinds
Kitchen - Fitted with light wood wall and base units with tile splashbacks and contrasting work tops with lino effect flooring and window and blind
Bathroom - Fitted with a double shower cubicle, WC and Sink finished with lino effect flooring
Bedroom - A double room decorated grey with window
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70877600.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000461752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Wakefield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.