|Added on Rightmove:||08 January 2018 (282 days ago)|
- GROUND FLOOR
- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- COMMUNAL SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- APPLICATION FEE £75 PER ADULT/GUARANTOR
- BOND IS EQUAL TO ONE MONTHS RENT
- STRICTLY NO PETS/HOUSING BENEFIT OR SMOKERS
Situated within Bourne Manse a delightful Bespoke Development of executive apartments, we are delighted to offer to let this well appointed Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment offering direct access to communal gardens.
Comprising briefly: Entrance Hall, Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Shower Room and Two Bedrooms. Externally a Garage is provided with electric roller shutter door. The specification includes uPVC Sealed Unit Double Glazing and Electric Storage Heaters.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Communal Entrance with door to :
Entrance Hall with storage heater, three recessed storage cupboards including airing cupboard.
Lounge/Dining Room 19` x 10`7` (5.79m x 3.23m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed French doors having internal security shutter, storage heater and coving.
Kitchen 11`2` x 7`4` (3.40m x 2.24m) fitted with a range of base and wall units, 1½ bowl sink unit, integrated hob with extractor over, fridge/freezer space, plumbing for washing machine, laminate work surfaces, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 12` x 9` (3.66m x 2.74m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and decorative coving.
Bedroom 2 10`3` x 7`6` (3.12m x 2.29m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, coving.
Shower Room 8`2` x 5`4` (2.49m x 1.63m) with glazed double walk-in Shower Cubicle, pedestal wash basin, low flush w.c., complementary tiling and heated towel rail.
External: Communal South facing gardens which would prove ideal for sun worshippers.
Garage 18` x 9` (5.49m x 2.74m) with electric roller shutter door, power and light.
Application fees are charged at £75 per applicant or guarantor. Bond is equal to one month`s rent unless stated otherwise. If pets are accepted an additional pet bond of £150 may be required. Monthly rent will need to be paid in advance.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10000196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Selwyn Hedgley, Lettings - Saltburn.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.