|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||08 January 2018 (256 days ago)|
- Charming Detached Period Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Further Bedroom/Reception Room On The Ground Floor
- Sitting Room With Solid Fuel Burner
- Modern Kitchen/Diner With Vaulted Ceiling
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Decked Terrace
- Double Glazing
A charming detached period cottage located in the sought after village of East Devon. The cottage has been updated in recent years comprising modern kitchen with vaulted ceiling, sitting room with solid fuel burning stove, reception room/bedroom 3, two further double bedrooms and a bathroom. Good size garden with decked terrace. Available now
No Pets, DSS or Smokers.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BUS180003_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys Property Rentals, Budleigh Salterton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.