|Added on Rightmove:||09 January 2018 (255 days ago)|
- Gorgeous Ground Floor Apartment
- Grade II Listed Building
- Mezzanine Style, Plenty Of Character Features
- Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom & Bathroom
- Offered Fully Furnished
- Situated Close To Many Amenities
- Viewing Essential To Appreciate
- Available Now, Do Not Miss Out
A fantastic opportunity to rent a ground floor apartment in the prestigious College Court development. The flat is a mezzanine style and offers plenty of character & charm throughout.
Internally the property comprises; entrance hall area, lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen, mezzanine double bedroom and a four piece bathroom in the en-suite. The property is offered funrished and is tastefully decorated to a high standard.
Available now, this is perfect for business professionals looking for a base, viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SAL150003_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, St Annes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.