|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 February 2018 (210 days ago)|
- 1 Double Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With A Newly Fitted Cooker/Hob
- New Heating System
- Close To Public Transport Links & Amenities
- Parking Available To The Rear
- Council Tax Band A
We are pleased to offer this spacious ground floor flat refurbished to the highest standard.
Located close to the town centre amenities, residents will enjoy unrivalled access to many leisure, shopping and educational facilities whilst living in the heart of Blackpool's vibrant town centre.
Spacious lounge with a large south facing UPVC bay window.
The lounge is warmed by a modern flame effect electric fire. Newly fitted grey carpeted and decorated in neutral tones.
Fully modernised kitchen with a new ceramic electric cooker, black granite effect work tops, oak styled cupboards & stone effect cushion flooring. Window overlooking the communal yard area.
Rear door leading to the communal yard area.
Two piece white suite comprising of toilet, basin & wet room styled shower.
White tiles to wall and cushion flooring giving the bathroom a modern effect.
Spacious double bedroom with newly fitted grey carpets and neutral décor.
UPVC window and electric heating.
Communal yard to the rear of the property easily accessed through the kitchen.
Secure off-road Parking available suitable for 5 cars.
Rent Payable £420.00 p.c.m Plus £250.00 Bond & References Are Required
All Applicants Are Subject To Reference And Credit Checks
Benefits: Considered Pets: No Smokers: No
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0PM998k. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.