|Added on Rightmove:||09 January 2018 (255 days ago)|
- 7 Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Managed by Landlord
- Fully furnished
- 10mins walk
- Street parking Available
****LOOKING FOR A 7 BED IN CENTRAL HEADINGLEY? LOOK NO FURTHER!***
***STUDENT*** or ***PROFESSIONAL***.***£75 PPPW or £88 PPPW ALL INC with GAS, ELEC, WATER, INTERNET, TV LICENCE ***
- Kitchen fully furnished with large fridge freezer and washing machine
- Large living room fully furnished
- Seven bedrooms fully furnished with desks, wardrobes, bedside tables etc.
- 2 Bathrooms with both bath and shower
- Central heating and double glazing throughout
- Plenty of on street parking
- Close to lots of local amenities and great travel links
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70891097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25441949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEU Estates, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.