|Added on Rightmove:||09 January 2018 (223 days ago)|
- Three Bedrooms
- Large 'L' Shape Living/Dining Room
- Fully Integrated Eat In Kitchen
- Three Bathrooms (Two En Suite)
- Guest WC
- Patio Terrace
- Underground Parking Space
- Communal Gardens
Superbly spacious 3rd floor flat of circa 2,000 sq ft offering exceptionally generous living space ideal for entertaining and a private patio terrace in a modern purpose built block with lift and pretty communal gardens. Located within easy walking distance to Marble Arch tube station and Hyde Park. Available unfurnished.
ACCOMMODATION: Three Bedrooms, Large 'L' Shape Living/Dining Room, Fully Integrated Eat In Kitchen, Three Bathrooms (Two En Suite), Guest WC, Patio Terrace, Underground Parking Space
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70893017.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37--Richbourne-Court. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by York Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.