|Added on Rightmove:||09 January 2018 (252 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 320473
Property Reference: 320473.
Superior two-bed flat in popular Chislet Gardens
Extensive refurbishment nearing completion
Would suit professional couple or single
This property has two bedrooms, a large double and a single which would make a great study. Both have luxurious new carpets. The spacious and light lounge/diner leads to a separate kitchen which has a new worktop and sink, a gas hob and electric double oven. The fully integrated white goods include a washer/dryer. The white bathroom suite has an over-bath shower. Two large cupboards in the hall provide ample storage for bulky items, extra hanging space .... This flat has been freshly decorated throughout with neutral décor, ready to personalise as your home.
- first floor in a block of nine
- gas central heating
- allocated parking
- quiet location yet close to Canterbury
- good transport links to London or the coast
- local shops and health facilities in neighbouring Sturry village
- friendly private landlords
- no fees now or for future tenancy renewals, etc.
- long-term rental welcome
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £770.00 per month (£177.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,240.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 12 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 320473
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32047314122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.