|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 February 2018 (178 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the landlord
- Low tenant fees
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Exceptional waterfront views
Property reference number 5719857. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Rent DIRECTLY from the Landlord!
A modern, stylish, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment located on the first floor of this popular development is suited perfectly for a professional person or couple. The property comprises a large, bright and airy 18' reception room with wooden floors, a fully fitted modern kitchen and two bedrooms with two three piece bathrooms (1 ensuite).
Other great features include a balcony that gets the sun ALL DAY, Secure Keypad entry (with entryphone capabilities), a concierge to ensure the effective management of the development on a daily basis, a gym with treadmills, free weights & static bikes, free bike storage, Grand Union Canal Lock views, allocated parking and excellent road, rail and underground links (Brentford Mainline station 8min walk, Boston Manor Tube - Piccadilly line 5min Bus ride, M4 access 4min drive). Bus Stops servicing Chiswick, Ealing, Hammersmith, Hounslow, Richmond and Twickenham are within a 2min walk.
Energy costs (electricity only) are around £60p/m and Council Tax Band E £1,714.62 p/a
Further local info you might want to know:-
- Walk, Run or Cycle along the Canal to see some beautiful wildlife and a number of active Locks.
- Open, peaceful green spaces & history at Syon House, Park & Gardens only a 5min walk with access to the Thames Path.
- 24hr Tesco within 5min drive
- Worthy eateries include Siracusa just over the Lock, TIME for daytime nibbles and sundowners, THAMES for Asian Fusion and Verdict in the old magistrates court for your typical breakfast/brunch and lunch with decent coffee! The Weir and the Coach & Horses offer great food and cosy traditional pub settings all within a couple of minutes walk
- Farmers Market every Sunday 10am-2pm
* Please quote ref. 5719857 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70897103.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5719857_53458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.