|Added on Rightmove:||09 January 2018 (192 days ago)|
- Four Double Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Family Size Bathroom with Shower over the Bath
- Large Modern Kitchen
- Garage and Parking for Two Cars
- Gas Central Heating
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No HB/Sharers/Smokers
- EPC D
FAC are pleased to present a very large four bedroom house with parking and an integral garage. This property is larger than the average modern mews with off road parking for two cars and an enclosed garden to the rear. The property has generous room sizes and is finished to a good standard. The property briefly comprises of a downstairs toilet and a newly fitted large white kitchen. The lounge/dining room is very spacious indeed and access to the garden is served by the patio doors. The upper floor holds four double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and there is a family size white tiled bathroom with an electric shower over the bath. There is gas central heating throughout.
The property is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac and is only a short distance to the local beach and schools, train station and local amenities of Par.
An impressive property! Viewing highly recommended.
Fees Apply (inc VAT):
Applicant: £90 per adult (over 18 years old) for tenant referencing
Tenancy Preparation Fee: £170
Rent: One month's rent in advance
Deposit: One month's rent plus £100 (to be paid once tenant referencing completed)
Pet Deposit: £100 per pet
PLEASE NOTE: All cash payments will be subject to a cash handling charge of £25.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70899839.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27532640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FAC, Par.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.