|Added on Rightmove:||03 April 2019 (49 days ago)|
- STUNNING UN-FURNISHED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- JUST RENOVATED AND HASN'T BEEN OCCUPIED SINCE
- STUNNING OPEN-PLAN GROUND FLOOR WITH RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- CONSERVATORY EXTENSION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TILED MODERN BATHROOM WITH CONTEMPORARY STYLE WHITE SUITE
- GAS COMBI CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC STYLE DOUBLE GLAZING
- EMPLOYED TENANTS ONLY, NO SMOKERS OR PETS
STUNNING, UN-FURNISHED THREE-BED SEMI HOUSE. THIS PROPERTY HAS JUST BEEN RENOVATED AND HASN'T BEEN OCCUPIED SINCE. CALL US NOW TO VIEW.
This stunning, un-furnished semi-detached house certainly has the wow-factor. It offers convenient access to Barnsley Hospital and local primary schools. AN EARLY VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70904599.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAR190300_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.