|Added on Rightmove:||09 January 2018 (218 days ago)|
- End of terrace
- Victorian built family home
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Loft conversion with ensuite
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Close to Fulwell train station
- Waldegrave catchment area
This is a charming three double bedroom, end of terrace, Victorian family home. The property is located within close proximity of many well regarded schools including Waldegrave School for girls.
As you step inside, you will find a bright through lounge with high ceilings and a bay window. The rear of the property has been largely extended and has a bright kitchen/breakfast room with French doors overlooking the pretty garden.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom, on the second floor there is a master bedroom with a brand new en suite shower room.
Fulwell Road is a popular residential road and is within walking distance of Fulwell Train Station and within close proximity to Teddington, Hampton Hill High Street and Royal Bushy Park.
Chase Buchanan are bonded members of ARLA Propertymark.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70905803.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27533497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Hampton Hill & Teddington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.