|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 April 2019 (51 days ago)|
- Quiet Location
- Glorious Country Views
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Ample Parking
- Within Quarter Of A Mile From Cookham Station
Available now, is this spacious penthouse One Bedroom apartment. It’s conveniently located in this rarely available small development, within easy Walking distance of Cookham’s train station, boutique style shops, pubs and restaurants. The surrounding countryside & local River Thames provide pleasant walks.
The Apartment has been refurbished to include New carpet throughout. The property features a newly tiled Kitchen fitted with necessary appliances, Separate Lounge with balcony overlooking neighbouring fields, Modern Bathroom and One Double Size Bedroom.
Presented Unfurnished, Call To Enquire Today!
Rarely availlable one bedroom penthouse apartment, overlooking neighbouring fields with walking distance to Cookham Station.
A well presented second floor/top floor apartment found on a small development with this particular property enjoying lovely views over open fields. Baybrook is conveniently situated within walking distance of Cookham Rise centre with a range of shops, amenities and railway station. Communal entrance hall with entry phone, private entrance hall, sitting room with balcony, kitchen, double bedroom, refitted bathroom, economy 7 heating, communal gardens, resident's parking. EPC Band C.
A light and airy top floor flat enjoying an open outlook over surrouding countryside. Located within walking distance of the station, the river and the many quality restaurants Cookham has to offer. Accommodation comprising: Living room with balcony, modern kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Benefits include security entry system and parking for one car. Available immediately unfurnished.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70906342.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference P5337K0509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.