|Added on Rightmove:||09 January 2018 (255 days ago)|
- Modern Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Lounge With Arch To Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Oven, Hob, Washer & Fridge/Freezer
- Newly Fitted Bathroom With Shower In March 2017
- Driveway Parking Plus Detached Garage/Gardens
- Worthy Of An Early Viewing
- Offered On An Unfurnished Basis
- Available From Mid-End February 2018
- Pets Considered (Subject To Additional Pet Bond)
- No Smokers Or DSS. Bond £795
We welcome to the rental market a well presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home situated within the favoured Beckfields village area which offers convenient access to a good restaurant/pub and small shopping parade on Beckfields Avenue, good schooling, commuter links and supermarket shopping.
Features include gas central heating, upvc double glazing, lounge with arch to a dining area, fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob plus a free standing washing machine and fridge freezer, a modern bathroom with a shower bath fitted in March 2017 serves the three first floor bedrooms. Outside there is a driveway leading to a detached garage and gardens to the front and rear.
The property is available to rent from mid-end February 2018 on an unfurnished basis. The Landlord will consider a pet (dependent on size and type etc) but is subject to an additional £100 pet bond. No DSS or smokers. Bond £795.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference EST180013_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.