|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (164 days ago)|
- Attractive Linked Detached House
- Three Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to master
- Conservatory * Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Driveway for Parking
- Walking Distance to city centre * Pets Considered
Please quote reference 33151 when enquiring about this property
We are delighted to offer for Let this attractive three bedroomed linked Detached house occupying a cul de sac position in a sought after location of Preston close to motorway links, local shops and approx 10 mins from the city centre.
The property accommodation comprises; entrance porch, lounge, fitted dining kitchen, conservatory, first floor landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and alarm system.
Externally the property has driveway providing ample Parking, leading to a private well established enclosed rear garden
Early viewing recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0033151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.