|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 January 2018 (271 days ago)|
- Brand new to the lettings market!
- Unique and spacious throughout
- Offered unfurnished
- Some white goods included
- Two double bedrooms
- Upstairs modern fitted bathroom
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Low maintenance garden
- Available soon!
Morris Dibben lettings are pleased to present to the market this wonderful bay and forecourt, two double bedroom house with upstairs bathroom and rear garden.
The property comprises of a good sized living room with bay window, modern fitted kitchen-diner with built in fridge freezer and gas hob. A conservatory leads from the kitchen and fills the rooms with light.
Outside and to the rear, you will find a low maintenance private garden with shed big enough for bike storage.
Upstairs are two well presented double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from built in wardrobes, There is also a newly fitted large family bathroom with bath and shower over top.
Other benefits include: Gas central heating, double glazing and on street parking.
Properties of this standard very rarely appear on the rental market and will not be around for long. Call Morris Dibben now to arrange your viewing
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000479404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.