|Added on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (193 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 329005
Property Reference: 329005.
** COSY TWO BEDROOM COTTAGE ** Grade 2 listed.
Old Market Cottage is situated in a fantastic town centre location within walking distance of local shops, schools and approx.
0.9 miles away from Mistley and Manningtree train stations. This beautiful cottage has been renovated to a high standard by the current owner and still maintains its character. It benefits from stunning features such as high ceilings, fireplaces and is grade 2 listed.
Close to Manningtree high street with restaurants and all amenities on your door step.
* New oven
* Outside washer dryer
* Integrated fridge in kitchen
* Beds included
* New boiler and central heating system
* Fully refurnished for new Tennant
* Excellent Village location
No smokers - Small pet only.
13' x 11'09
Front door opening in to the lounge, carpet flooring, fireplace, storage cupboards, TV point, window to the front aspect.
11'10 x 9'02
Wood flooring, roll top work surfaces, a range of eye and base level units and drawers, sink and drainer, oven and electric hob, under stairs storage cupboard, integrated fridge, breakfast bar, stairs to the first floor, back door.
Carpet flooring, loft access, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
11'10 x 6'11
Carpet flooring, radiator, window to the front aspect, fireplace.
8'03 x 7'02
Carpet flooring, radiator, window to the rear aspect.
8'06 x 3'10
Shower cubicle, low level WC, wash basin, extractor fan, built-in shelves.
To the rear aspect there is a utility cupboard that holds the washing machine along with right of way through to the property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £795.00 per month (£183.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £950.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 10 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 329005
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32900510012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.