|Added on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (342 days ago)|
- UNDERGOING MINOR REFURBISHMENT
- Cul De Sac
- Close to Ivybridge Town Centre
- Bathroom with Shower Over
- Kithen Diner
- Separate Lounge
- Will be Freshly Decorated Throughout
Link detached house in popular residential area close to Ivybridge town centre with driveway garage and garden.
Once inside the living room offers plenty of space for the family to enjoy a quiet night in and there is an understairs storage cupboard for convenience. The separate kitchen diner has a breakfast bar division and will have a newly fitted kitchen ready for when you move in! There is access to the rear garden with lawn and patio from the dining area.
There are 2 double bedrooms and a single plus a bathroom with shower over the bath.
For viewing appointments contact Miller Countrywide today.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70933727.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000477988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Lettings, Miller Lettings, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.