|Added on Rightmove:||04 April 2019 (49 days ago)|
- Amazing Views
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms & 2 En-Suites
- Large Open Plan Living Area
- Modern Kitchen with Island
- Large Balcony with Bi-Folding Doors
- Cinema/Gym Room
- Exclusive Development with Private Road (To Be Gated)
- Double Garage
- Ample Parking
Offered to the rental market is this unique designed and built, 4 bedroom detached home in a (soon to be) private gated development, with amazing views of The Glen and beyond, just off of Wards Hill Road.
If open plan living ticks your box then you would certainly LOVE the modern family room with vaulted ceiling, large bi-folding doors taking full advantage of the stunning views, a modern white gloss kitchen with integrated appliances and an island incorporating an Induction hob, 4 large bedrooms - 2 with stylish en-suites, family bathroom and separate shower room, huge Cinema Room (or gym depending how you choose to use the room), separate utility room, large downstairs hallway area and electric doors to the double garage.
The property has been built to be an 'EcoHome' and benefits from state of the art PV Tiles that generate electricity but look like a slate roof, A+ EPC rating with incredible heat insulation and efficient under floor heating. Expensive heating bills should certainly be a thing of the past with this home!
Outside the property has ample off road parking accessed down a private road from Wards Hill Road, a good sized rear garden, stunning terrace leading from the family room and amazing views across The Glen and the Thames Estuary.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70935556.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9543302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkesford James, Sittingbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.