|Added on Rightmove:||04 April 2019 (51 days ago)|
- Bright & Spacious Apartment
- Highly Sought After Location
- Excellent Transport Links
- Many Amenities near by at the Leisure Park
- Modern Kitchen
- Parking Available
- Bath & Shower Facilities
- Viewing Recommended
Bright and spacious, one bedroom apartment to high the HIGHLY DESIRABLE location of Bessacarr, just off Bawtry Road.
The property benefits from a large entrance hallway with laminate flooring, good size living room, double bedroom Modern Kitchen and Bathroom with Shower over the bath.
With good views on offer the property also has ample parking on a first come basis.
Ideally situated close large supermarkets, restaurants, shopping complex and a gym. The sought after area of Bessacarr offers everything you could need only moments away. The accessible motorway links to the A1 and the M18, transport to the bus interchange and train station makes this a brilliant home for professionals and commuters.
Ideal for a working couple or single professional. This property won't be available for long. Call our office now on 01302 570470 to arrange a Viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70937095.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102909001520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galley Properties, Doncaster .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.