|Added on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (218 days ago)|
- Two Storey House Within A Small Terrace
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Lounge With Beamed Ceiling
- Kitchen With Oven, Washer & Fridge/Freezer
- Rear Seating Area/Parking Provision
- Combined Bathroom/W.C
- No DSS Or Smokers
- Landlord Will Consider Over 25's Only
- Bond £560
First month rent half price **
A Two Storey House Within The Spencerbeck
Development Off Normanby Road With Rear Seating Area & Parking Provision. Offered Unfurnished & Ready To Rent Now - Over 25's only. No Smokers Or DSS. Bond £560
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70937174.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET170135_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.