|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 April 2018 (253 days ago)|
- 3 Bed Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Unfurnished, Deposit £725
- Recently Converted
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Spacious Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- No Pets/DSS/Students/Smokers
- Available To Rent Now
Recently converted semi-detached true bungalow, situated in this cul-de-sac location ideally located for access to Ring Road and Motorway Networks, Leeds City Centre and White Rose Shopping Centre.
Having gas central heating and mostly double glazed. The accommodation comprises; Entrance hall with radiator. The spacious lounge area has laminate flooring, window to the rear elevation, two roof lights and door giving access to the rear.
The modern kitchen area has a range of white wall and base units with inset gas hob, electric oven and extractor over. There is a window to the side elevation. There are three bedrooms all with radiators and windows to the front elevation.
The family bathroom has a contemporary three piece suite comprising; 'L' shaped bath with shower and screen over, low flush w.c. and wash hand basin.
To the outside is a front garden area.
1. No Smokers 2. No Students 3. No DSS 4. No Pets
Council Tax Band
We are informed that the property is in Council Tax Band ‘C'. Further information is available from Leeds City Council.
An application fee will be payable by all applications for tenancy. This fee charged will vary dependant on the number of occupants and is subject to an additional charge if a guarantor is required. This fee will be confirmed in writing once your individual circumstances have been assessed. The application fees quoted below are inclusive of VAT (at 20%) and are payable once a tenancy has been agreed with the landlord. We are unable to process an application for tenancy until the application fee is received. Single Occupant: £210 Joint Occupants £330 Company: £360 Guarantor: £150 Please note an occupant is considered as anyone over 18 years of age residing at the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70937399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WOR170203_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.