|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (186 days ago)|
- Brand New Development
- Two Double Bedroom Two Bathroom
- Finished to the highest specification
- Comfort Cooling
- Walking Distance to Farringdon & St Pauls
- Access to Loung Bar, Screening Room, Meeting Rooms
A stunning brand new one bedroom property in the much anticipated Barts Square development. This unit finished to the highest quality comprises of a master bedroom and ensuite, a second double bedroom with access to extra bathroom. A generous open plan living and kitchen area, with dual aspect floor to ceiling windows. Also has built in underfloor heating, comfort cooling throughout, double heighted ceilings and access to a 24hr concierge, meeting room, screening room and lounge bar. Located moments from Farringdon and St Pauls stations, available now and offered furnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70942502.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLK180008_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Clerkenwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.