|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (191 days ago)|
- Immaculate First Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge With Balcony
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Fitted Wardrobes To Both Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Doube Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking For One Car
- Available Immediately
A superb two bedroom first floor flat has just come to the market for the first time following a program of improvements and redecoration. The property has been completely redecorated throughout and has seen improvements within the kitchen and bathroom and is offered in immaculate condition. The good sized accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, a lounge which has a door leading out to the balcony which overlooks the communal gardens, a modern kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and a modern bathroom. Other benefits include double glazing throughout and full gas central heating. Externally the property benefits from allocated parking for one car and residents have the use of the communal gardens. The property is located in a pleasant spot in Fareham and has easy access to the A27 and Fareham Town Centre. The property is ready for occupation immediately and to arrange a viewing, please contact our lettings department on 01489 570019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70943201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8354629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.